Saturday, June 20, 2009

A bottle of white, a bottle of red...Vote for my Friend Tonight!

A bottle of white, a bottle of red
Perhaps a bottle of rosé instead
We'll get a table near the street
In our old familiar place
You and I - face to face hm, hm
A bottle of red, a bottle of white
It all depends upon your appetite
I'll meet you any time you want
In our Italian Restaurant.

Are you singing yet? Scenes from an Italian Restaurant is one of my favorite songs from Billy Joel. Sharing a bottle of wine with friends brings back so many fond memories. There is nothing better... Speaking of friends I have 1 right now who could really use our help. He is trying out for one of the neatest jobs I know about. It's perfect for him and it's all about becoming the spokesperson for Murphy-Goode Vineyards.

Can you imagine exploring the vineyard, discovering all Sonoma County has to offer, including the off beaten paths, tasting 100's of wines, talking to the growers, surrounding yourself with a palette full of flavor and intoxicating aromas. I can....and I plan to live vicariously thru Jay Izso the entire time he works for Murphy-Goode!

So friends, I'm Begging, Pleading...Please click the link below and vote for Jay!

It's 60 seconds, he's funny, witty and full of charisma. I promise you won't be disappointed. If he gets this job we will all laugh, smile and love Murphy-Goode Vineyards over the next 6 months!
Thanks for your votes guys! I know Jay really appreciates it!


Jay Izso - A Really Goode Candidate!

No comments: